This 10 minute naan pizza is a great solution for when you have a hankering for some pizza but need it fast. You only have to have 4 ingredients. Any more than that and it’s just extra if you have it or want it.
You just need some store bought naan bread. I used the individual mini version. I do have a homemade version available if you want to go the less expensive route and make your own.
Then you need some pizza sauce. I used store bought sauce. However, again, I have a recipe for homemade sauce that takes some spices and canned tomato sauce. Spaghetti sauce or even marinara sauce can get the job done too. Then you need 2 kinds of cheeses. You need some mozzarella cheese and some Parmesan cheese.
Heck, you could even do with out the Parmesan cheese if needed. However, since I made these as a cheese only pizza, I will tell ya it’s better with the Parmesan on it. It just ups the flavor to another level than the mozzarella can do on it’s own. I did calculate my WW Personal Points for these pizzas. They are 9 points per serving.
- MINI NAAN BREAD PIECES
- PIZZA SAUCE
- MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- PARMESAN CHEESE
Click here to get you WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 4 mini naan bread pieces
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread 1/8 cup of pizza sauce evenly over each naan bread. Then sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese followed by 1 Tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 8-10 minutes – the crust and cheese should be golden brown. Serves 4.
This recipe is adapted from A Simple Palate.