- 1 lb uncooked elbow pasta (I used large elbows)
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth (I just made both with Better Than Bouillon)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Great Value stadium style cheddar cheese dip (Tostitos smooth and cheesy dip or Fritos mild cheddar cheese dip will also work)
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheddar Shreds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the pasta and chicken broth to the Instant Pot. Stir and try to press the pasta so it’s covered with the broth. Sprinkle the garlic powder over the top.
- Over and make sure valve it set to seal. Cook on manual for 5 minutes. Then to a quick release. With pasta some times it will spray out white stuff. If needed close the valve and open back up. You can do this several times if needed to prevent stuff spraying out.
- Stir the pasta to loosen it all from the pot and each other. Add in the cheese dip and Velveeta shreds and stir to combine. Place the lid back on and allow to sit for a couple minutes. Remove the lid and stir again. The cheese should be all melted now. Serves 8.
This can be prepared on the stove top. Just add the broth and garlic powder to a stock pot. Once it’s boiling, mix in the noodles. Drain noodles and mix in the cheese sauce and Velveeta shreds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes plus time to come to pressure
- Category: Meatless
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American