- 1 package Betty Crocker® wild blueberry muffin mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (or 400ºF for dark or nonstick pan). Drain Blueberries from muffin mix; rinse and set aside.
- Stir muffin mix, water, oil and egg in medium bowl just until blended (batter may be lumpy). Gently stir in blueberries.
- Drop batter by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in your preheaten oven for 7 to 9 minutes or until edges and tops begin to brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Makes 12 muffin tops.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American