- 3/4 cup heavy cream, divided
- 4 oz white chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit (berries, apple slices, pineapple wedges, banana slices etc.)
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 1/4 cup of the cream with the white chocolate. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring after each time, until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with the sugar until well blended. Mix the white chocolate mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- In another bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the remaining 1/2 cup of cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours (to overnight). Serve with fresh fruit dippers, and/or vanilla wafers, graham crackers, etc.