- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkt. (1¼ oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- CRUMPLE 4 large sheets of foil to make 4 (3-inch) balls; place on baking sheet. Place 1 tortilla over each ball; spray with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 min. or until tortillas are golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake.)
- MEANWHILE, cook meat with taco seasoning mix as directed on package.
- FILL shells with lettuce, meat mixture, cheese and tomatoes just before serving. Drizzle with dressing. Serves 4.