- 1 pound can Macayo Mild Red Enchilada Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 14 taco size white corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk the enchilada sauce and sour cream together until well combined.
- Spread 1 cup enchilada sauce mixture into bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken with 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Warm half of the tortillas in microwave for 1 minute, until hot. In the center of one of the warmed tortillas, place a couple tablespoons of the shredded chicken/cheese mixture. Carefully roll tortilla over filling tightly and transfer to baking dish placing seam side down.
- Continue to fill tortillas until pan is filled. Remember to warm second half of tortillas before filling.
- Pour the reamining enchilada sauce mixture over enchiladas, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until hot. Remove and top with green onion, tomatoes, and cilantro leaves.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican