- 1 lb. beef
- 1 pkt chili seasoning mix
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilies (like Ro*Tel)
- 1 can Bush’s Kidney Chili Beans, Red Chili Beans, or Pinto Chili Beans
- 6 snack sized packages of Fritos
- Toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, brown beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add in chili seasoning mix, tomatoes and chili beans; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, open corn chip bags. Top with beef mixture and toppings as desired. Serves 6.