- 2 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups buttermilk (more if needed to thin the batter)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter, and cooled slighty
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together to combine.
- In a different bowl, combine buttermilk, vanilla, ground cinnamon and egg. Whisk to combine. Drizzle in melted butter while whisking.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, whisking to mix together just until combined.
- Let the pancake cook about 2-3 minutes. You’ll notice bubbles popping up on the surface of the pancake and the edges beginning to look set. Carefully flip the pancake over and ook another 2 minutes on the other side.
- You can place the pancakes on a baking sheet and keep it in a low heat oven (175-200 degrees), until you’re ready to serve. Serves 4.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American