- 2 large lemons
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup frozen slice strawberries in juice, thawed
- plus additional water
- Place lemons in the microwave and cook on high for 20 seconds. This helps relieve the juice.
- Add the sugar and water to a blender.
- Cut the lemons into 4ths and remove any seeds. Squeeze juice from lemon pieces into the blender and add the lemon pieces (rind and all) to the blender also.
- Add the frozen strawberries to the blender. Blend until mixture is well blended.
- Place mixture into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a picture. Add enough water to the mixture to make 1 1/2 quarts.
- Pour into glasses with ice and enjoy!