- 1 bag (32 oz) ready-to-eat baby carrots
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter, chopped into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- Spray a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Put carrot in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt, brown sugar, and butter.
- Cover and cook on high (stirring every hour) for 3-4 hours until tender.
- Spoon into serving bowl and spoon any sauce remaining over the carrots. Season with addition butter, salt, or pepper if desired. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.