- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 lb thin sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 lb slice provolone cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into thin slices
- 1 jar pepperoncinis, drained
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- In a bowl, mix mayo and pesto together.
- Slice french bread in half lengthwise. Spread pesto mixture over both sides of the cut loaf.
- On the bottom layer, top with cheese followed by turkey and then pepperoncinis.
- Toss lettuce with the vinegar and oregano and layer on the bottom of the sandwich. Top with the top half of the french bread and slice into 6-8 sandwiches.