Today, I have a turkey giveaway along with info about texting Butterball at their help line. “It’s been more than 35 years and cooks still have the same turkey questions – where to buy, how to thaw, is my turkey done – but what has changed is the way they want to get the information,” said Sue Smith, co-director of the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line.
Holiday cooks need dependable support from knowledgeable experts who can instantly address their specific holiday cooking needs. Although the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts have heard every turkey question possible, experts are making it easier to get cooking help. This Thanksgiving they are offering the ability to text cooking questions for the first time. Additionally, new video tips will help with all of your Thanksgiving needs. Additionally, that have provided 2 $20 gift checks to giveaway to 2 lucky RMK readers. So be sure to see the widget below to enter!
Week-long 24/7 Text Help:
With nearly one in three first time cooks saying they’d text the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line for cooking help, it only makes sense. For the first time, Talk-Line experts will expand their support by offering the ability to text in their cooking questions. Therefore, Butterball will offer 24/7 text help from Nov.17–24, with experts available to answer any cooking questions. The service will support consumers looking for help. They cover how-to tips, cooking support and any other turkey needs consumers might have, at the click of a button. Text help will be available 24/7 by texting 844-877-3456.
The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts have been answering turkey questions for more than 30 years. They have helped almost 50 million cooks. Now their expert knowledge is available at your fingertips day or night. There are fun and helpful video tips for those preparing holiday meals, available at Butterball.com or YouTube.
Website and Mobile App:
Whether you have years of experience or it’s your first time cooking the turkey, Butterball.com and the Butterball Cookbook Plus App have all the answers for your needs. Between coupon savings, trusted recipes, how-to-videos with step-by-step details and key tips for success, everything you need is easily accessible.
Expert Advice Anytime, Anywhere:
The help doesn’t stop there. The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line has evolved how they help cooks and are able to provide expert advice anytime, anywhere.
- Facebook and Twitter: Help is available through the Butterball Facebook and Twitter pages with tips, special savings and more.
- Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration for your holiday celebration on the Butterball Pinterest page.
- Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look, recipe development for our Thanksgiving meal and more.
- Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
- Email: Email Butterball using this form and receive helpful tips right to your inbox.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting Nov.1through Dec.24, 2016, to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.