- 8 oz shell pasta (approximately 3 cups)
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked roasted turkey breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh chives,diced
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, then rise with cold water and drain well. Allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, add pasta, lettuce, cheddar, tomatoes, bacon, turkey breast, 2 tablespoons chives and toss.
- When ready to serve, top with ranch and toss. Sprinkle with remaining chives.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American