- 1 package 12 Hawaiian rolls or other similar small dinner rolls
- 10 oz leftover or deli sliced turkey
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced
- 10 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pepper jelly (store bought or homemade)
- 1/8 Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Leaving the Hawaiian rolls intact, slice them open with a serrated knife so that you have one solid top and bottom. If using other dinner rolls that are pacakged individually, just slice each roll in half lengthwise.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in the baking dish. Spread dijon mustard on the bottom of the rolls. Then layer on the 1/2 the cheese, all of the turkey, and all of the apple.
- Drop the pepper jelly over the rolls by small spoonfuls in the center of where are slider would be. Then top off with the remaining cheese.
- Place on the top of th rolls. Cover pan with foil. Cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remover foil and brush tops with melted butter. Place bake in the oven uncovered for 5 minutes. Cut into individal sliders and serve. Serve 4 as a main dish or 12 as an appetizer.