- 8 thin slices cheddar cheese
- 24 slices thin slices deli turkey
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 4 large croissants, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread 1 Tbsp ranch dressing on each half of 4 croissants
- Add a slice of cheese to each side of croissant.
- Add 6 slices of the sliced tukey followed by 2 slices on bacon to the bottom half of each croissant. Place the tops onto each croissant.
- Wrap each croissant in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until melty. Makes 4 sandwiches.