- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 lb deli sliced turkey breast
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese
- 8 sliced cooked bacon
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and garlic together.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the mayo mixture on 4 slices of the bread. Then top each slice with turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato, and cheese. Place the other 4 slices of bread on top if each sandwich.
- Brush oil on top of the bread for each sandwich. Place oil side down on the panini press and brush other side with oil. Cook in the panini press for about 4 minutes. Remove, slice in half, and serve. Makes 4 sandwiches.