- 4 sandwich rolls
- 4 Tbsp of butter
- 6 Tbsp cream cheese spread
- 8 Tbsp cranberry jalapeno jelly
- 12 oz of deli sliced roasted turkey or equal amount of leftover turkey
- 4 slices of Colby jack cheese
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 8 slices of tomato
- Cut sandwich rolls in half. Spread butter over the cut side of each roll and place butter side up on a baking sheet. Broil in the oven until rolls are golden.
- On the bottom half of each roll, spread some of the cream cheese followed by some of the cranberry jalapeno jelly. Top with some of the turkey followed by a slice of cheese, a lettuce leaf, and 2 tomato slices. Makes 4 sandwiches.