- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with bakers spray (you can also grease and flour your pan, but bakers spray will guarantee your cake comes out of the bundt pan).
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, sour cream, water and vanilla stir together and set aside.
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking soda together and add to the creamed mixture and stir in chocolate chips last. Sifting is key for this cake. If you don’t have a sifter, you can just use a whisk and whisk the ingredients together. This is what I do.
- Spread into the bundt cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes. Take out of oven and set on cooling rack, still in pan, let cake cool in its pan on rack at least 30 minutes.
- When cooled invert on to rack. Drizzle magic shell topping or ganache on cooled cake. Serves. 16.