- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I used reduced fat)
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest from 1 lemon (I reserved a little for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp poppy seeds
- Mint leaves for garnish (I didn’t use this)
- In a medium sized bowl, lightly toss together berries. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and poppy seeds. Serve berries at room temperature drizzled with dressing.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves (or lemon zest).