- 4 cups frozen tater tots, cooked according to pkg directions
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup nacho cheese sauce or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup olives, sliced
- 1 cup salsa or diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/4 chopped green onion or cilantro
- While tater tots cook, brown beef in a skillet until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add taco seasoning and water to the beef. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- To serve, top tater tots with beef mixture followed by nacho cheese sauce, olives, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and green onion. (I place my sour cream in a quart sized freezer bag, then snip the corner of the bag. Then pipe the sour cream over the tot-chos) Serves 6.