- 1 (24 oz) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 cup spinach (you can chop it if you’d like but I leave it whole)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- While ravioli cooks, use a large sauce pan and add in the tomatoes, spinach, salt, pepper, bail and garlic. Cook over medium heat to a simmer.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, milk and cream until blended. Once the tomato mixture is simmering slowly stir in the cream mixture. Then add in the cheese. Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 2 minutes until thick.
- Drain pasta but do not rinse it. Toss the pasta in the sauce ad serve. Serves 4-6.