- In a bowl, beat milk and egg together until blended.
- In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs with 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste.
- Drop 3 to 4 frozen ravioli into the egg mixture at a time and stir to coat.
- Remove each ravioli from egg mixture allowing excess to drip of and place into the breadcrumbs and coat with the mixture.
- Place breaded ravioli on a sheet of parchment paper.
- One all the ravioli is breaded repeat the process with a second coating and place on parchment paper again.
- Working in batches of about 9 ravioli, deep fry in oil and inch or so of oil that has been preheated to 350 degrees.
- Turn as needed and cook until golden brown (about 2 minutes).
- Transfer to a paper towel lined sheet to drain and immediately sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serve with marinara or pizza sauce for dipping.