- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Packet of Yeast
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Vegetable or Olive Oil (I used olive oil)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary (I’m gonna up the rosemary, oregano, and garlic next time to 3/4 tsp each)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/8 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- In a large bowl or mixer dissolve the yeast in warm water, then add sugar and stir. Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes until foamy bubbles appear sporadically.
- Add salt, rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and flour; mix well until dough is smooth. Cover the bowl with a towel and let the dough rest for about 10 minutes.
- With remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, pour it into a round cake pan and coat the bottom and sides leaving no area untouched. Place the dough in the pan and spread it out evenly slightly poking your fingers down into the dough.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, then cheddar. Go ahead and sprinkle a little oregano (I used parsley) on at this point if you’d like for presentation purposes.
- Bake in a pre-heated 425 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese starts to turn golden brown. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.