- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- water, to thin if needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place mayonnaise in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the chili sauce, ketchup, pickle relish, green onion, and sugar.
- If needed add water to get dressing to the desired consistency. I like mine on the thick side.
- Add salt and pepper if desired and allow to refrigerate covered for at least 1 hour to let the flavors develop.