- Spray a 9-inch square baking dish lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Take 1 cup of the mini marsh mallows and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Once melted, add in the remaining marshmallows. Reduce heat to low and continue stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Add the cereal and gently stir until combined. Then add in the 1 cup of mini marshmallows that you set aside and gently stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish. Press GENTLY just until completely spread out. I put a plastic baggie on my hand and spray it with a little non-stick spray to press it in the pan.
- Allow to sit an 1 hour. You can refrigerate to get them to cool more quickly. Cut and enjoy! Makes 9 servings.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American