- 1 (14.5 oz)can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (I prefer Bush’s)
- 1 (14.5 oz)can pinto beans, rinsed and drained (I prefer Bush’s)
- 10.5 oz (1 dry pint) container grape tomatoes, halved or quartered depending on their size
- 1/2 (4.25 oz) can of chopped olives
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2/3 of a 16 oz. Catalina Dressing
- 2 1/2 finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag of Chili Cheese Fritos
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, olives, pepper, green onion and celery. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, mix in the cheese and dressing until well combined. Then fold in the chips and serve. You want to fold in the chips when you are ready to serve or they will become soggy.