- 10 oz short pasta (I used gemelli but cellentani AKA cavatappi is a fun option too)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small avocado, diced (optional, I left this out)
- 3/4 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light Kraft mayonnaise
- Lime juice, from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt and light mayo together. Add lime juice, cumin, salt, chili powder and smoked paprika and whisk until well combined.
- Add in the cooled pasta, cooked chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro. Stir in the dressing until well combined. Cover and let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Garnish with diced avocado and more cilantro, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: chicken
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American