- 1 fresh beef brisket (3–1/2 pounds)
- 1 jar (18 ounces) hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce (I used Bulls-Eye)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 14 hamburger buns, split
- Cut brisket in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, onion, chili seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon juice. Pour over beef. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove beef; cool slightly. Shred and return to the slow cooker. Heat through. Serve on buns. Yield: 14 servings.