- 1 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 T. corn syrup
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 3 oz. pkg. raspberry gelatin mix
- 8 oz. frozen raspberries, thawed
- 8 oz frozen blueberries, thawed
- Stir together water, sugar, corn syrup, and cornstarch in a 2 qt sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Fold in raspberries and blueberries; gently stir. Serve over pancakes or waffles. I like to use mixed frozen berries in place of raspberries and blueberries. Makes 8 servings.