- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 6 flour tortillas (12 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese
- 4 tsp canola oil
- Sour cream and salsa
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning.
- In a small saucepan, cook refried beans over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of beans off-center on each tortilla; top with about 2 rounded tablespoons of beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides and ends of tortilla over filling and roll up.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown burritos in oil on all sides. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Yield: 6 servings.