- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 2 Tbsp chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 10–12 chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat grill.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the bbq sauce, chili sauce, and cumin. Cover and microwave for 30-60 seconds until hot. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine together the taco seasoning and oregano.
- In a gallon sized zipper bag, place chicken tenders along with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Close bag and knead the chicken in the bag to get well coated with the oil.
- Open the zipper bag and add the taco seasoning mix. Zip the bag closed again and shake until all the chicken is evenly coated with the seasoning.
- Grill chicken turning once until fully cooked. Since you are using tenders they only take a few minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from the grill and brush with reserved bbq sauce and serve. Serves 5-6.