- 1 lb.ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 (8 oz) tubes Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans (I used the jalapeño kind)
- 2–3 cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Optional topping, sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning to the ground beef according to the package directions.
- Unroll crescent rolls into rectangles. Place in ungreased 11 1/2 inch x 16 1/2 inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet. Press dough over the bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Bake at 375 oven for 11 to 13 minutes or just until golden brown.
- Microwave beans in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Carefully spread beans over warm crust creating a thin layer.
- Top with cooked beef mixture, sprinkle with. At this pot you can also add the tomatoes, black olives and green onion or you can wait until after cooking and add the tomatoes, olives and green onion. Either way, return to oven for 3-6 more minutes until cheese is melted. Serve immediately and drizzle with sour cream if desired. Makes 12 main dish servings or 48 appetizers.
- Category: main dish
- Cuisine: Mexican, American