- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated orange flavor sweet rolls with icing
- 8 tsp low sugar sweet orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup almond paste, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp cold butter, cubed
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×4 1/2-inch rectangular tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch round cake pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. If using tart pan, place 15×10-inch pan with sides on middle oven rack.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Reserve icing. Press rolls in bottom of pan. Drop marmalade by teaspoonfuls evenly over dough.
- In medium bowl, mix flour and sugar. With pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through mixture in opposite directions), cut in almond paste and butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over dough.
- Place tart pan in oven on pan with sides. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave icing on High 10 to 15 seconds; stir. Immediately drizzle over coffee cake; sprinkle with nuts. Cool 20 minutes. Serves 8.