- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- milk, for thinning the batter if desired
- In a bowl, whisk all of the dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and heavy cream.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together. THE BATTER WILL BE THICK because of the heavy cream. To thin the batter if desired, add a little milk.
- Preheat a griddle to 325 degrees. Place approximately 1/4 cup of batter on the griddle for each pancake. Spread the batter out with the back of a spoon to an even layer.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until little bubbles begin to appear. Flip pancakes over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Makes about 12 pancakes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American