- 1 (16 oz) bottle cole slaw dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 oz) pkg radiadore shaped pasta, cooked according to pkg directions and cooled
- 3 cups cooked and diced chicken breasts
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 oz) pkg pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 (6 oz) pkg craisins
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 cup cashew, halves and pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk to coleslaw dressing and mayonnaise together.
- Add in the pasta, chicken, celery, mandarin oranges, pineapple, grapes, craisins, and green onion. Toss until everything is well coated with the dressing. Place in the refridgerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Top with cashews before serving. Serves 12.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: American