- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz bag) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with aluminum foil and grease with butter. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, add the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring often to avoid burning. Cook until mixture is melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla; stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Tap few times to remove air bubbles.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours.
- When set, remove from pan using the foil and cut into pieces.
- Store fudge in fridge for long storage. Just remove from fridge an hour or so before serving to soften.