- 1 (6 oz.) orange jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup mandarin orange and pineapple juice, reserved from the canned fruit
- 1 (6 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (3.4 oz) lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) carton of whipped topping
- 1 (20 oz)can pineapple tidbits, drained reserving juice
- 1 small can mandarin orange (I think these are like 8 or 10 oz), drained reserving juice
- Mix boiling water and jello together for 2 minutes. Mix in frozen oj concentrate until dissolved. Mix in reserved 1 cup mandarin orange and pineapple juice. Add fruit.
- Put in a 9 x 13 dish and refrigerate until set.
- Make pudding according to package directions. Pour over set jello and refrigerate for 5 min.
- Drop whipped topping in several mounds on top of pudding layer and carefully spread. Serves 12.