- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 5 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with sides 9 like a jelly roll pan) with aluminum foil.
- Pour the melted butter onto the lined sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, sugar, cinnamon, and salt together.
- Mix in the pecan halves and toss until they are fully coated.
- Spread the pecans onto the butter coated baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring the pecans every 10 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.