- 3 cups hulled and sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 packages (8-oz each) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 10 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Hull and slice strawberries; toss with the 1/2 tablespoons sugar; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly butter bottom and sides of 10-inch spring form pan.
- Mix together 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar; set aside.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, orange peel, juice,and brown sugar. Evenly divide and spread on one side of 9 tortillas. Stack tortillas in a 10-inch spring form pan. Place final tortilla on top stack; brush top with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove sides of pan and slide quesadilla onto cutting board. Cut into 6-8 wedges. Serve warm with sliced strawberries.