Click here to get your WW personal points for this recipe.
Homemade Creamy Poppyseed Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp light mayo
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened skim milk
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar or white granulated sugar sweetener such as Lakanto Classic monk fruit sweetener (I calculated the WW personal points with the monk fruit sweetener)
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
For the salad:
- 1/2 cup (3 oz) cooked skinless boneless chicken strips, cooked (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1½ cups romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup canned mandarin oranges, juice drained
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple chunks, juice drained
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, washed and patted dry
- 2 Tbsp toasted pecans, chopped (optional)
- To make the dressing, add all the ingredients into a salad dressing container or a mason jar. Shake all the ingredients together. Chill in the fridge for about an hour before using.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the chopped romaine lettuce, strawberries, oranges, pineapple, blueberries chicken, and toasted pecans.
- Drizzle salad with poppyseed dressing and serve. Makes 1 serving.
- Prep Time: 60 minutes