- 1 pkg (18 ¼ oz) white cake mix
- 1 pkp (3.9 oz) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powedered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1–2 Tbsp milk
- additional items needed:
- green food coloring
- green sprinkles
- wooden skewer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, water, and eggs.
- Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 cups batter to a bowl and color light green with food coloring. Add another 1 1/2 cups of batter to another bowl and color it dark green.
- Pour the white batter into a greased and floured (I always use Pam Baking spray – it’s gotta be the baking kind) 10 inch fluted tube pan and spread evenly. Do the same next with the light green batter and follwed with the dark green batter. Take a wooden skewer and swirl it through the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely. Once cake is cooled, prepare the frosting.
- Add the frosting ingredients to a bowl and beat together until smooth. Add 1/3 of the frosting to a bowl and color light green with food coloring. Place another 1/3 of the frosting to a bowl and color dark green.
- Place each color of frosting into it’s own quart sized ziploc bags. Snip one corner off each bag and then pipe the frosting over the cake beginning with the white followed by the light green, then dark green. Sprinkle the sprinkles over the cake. Makes 12 to 15 servings.