- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Grease a 9 x 9 or 8 x 8 baking pan. If using the Chinet Bakeware do not grease the pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the ingredients and mix with a large wooden spoon until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into baking pan and spread into the pan evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Be sure to not overbake these brownies because they will dry out.
- Let brownies cool and set before cutting and serving. Makes 9 brownies.