- 3/4 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce **see note
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed (Next time I’m trying 2–3 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK spaghetti as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet. Stir in sauce and cream cheese; cook on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until sauce is well blended and heated through, stirring frequently.
- DRAIN spaghetti. Add to sauce; mix lightly. Place on platter; top with Parmesan.
This recipe was tested using Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan sauce.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian