- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 cans petite diced tomatoes (Use some with added flavor – I used 1 can w/ sweet onion, 1 can w/ green chilies, and 1 can with chipotle chilies)
- 2 cups medium salsa
- 1 (14.5 oz) can corn, undrained
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg ranch seasoning
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- Whatever toppings you like – shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips or strips, avocado, cilantro, etc.
- Combine all on the ingredients in your crock pot on low for 4-5 hours. Remove chicken from the pot and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the crock pot and stir to combine. Serve chili in bowls topped with desired toppings.