- 1 cup cooked rice, warm or at room temperature
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green onion, finely sliced (white and green parts)
- 1/2 roasted red pepper, diced (see instuctions below or purchase at store. can also substitute with 1/2 can fire roasted green chilies)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 and 2/3 cup shredded taco blend or Mexican blend cheese
- 8 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- sour cream or guacamole
- Mix together rice, chicken, chili powder, cumin and garlic salt.
- Add beans, green onion, peppers, and cilantro to the rice mix.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese in the center of each tortillas. Arrange chicken and rice mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll each tortilla up burrito style.
- Brush rolled up wraps with butter. Place on a heated panini maker or George Foreman grill. Cook for 3 minutes and serve with sour cream or guacamole for dipping.