- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves (I think I used more)
- 8 oz thin sliced deli ham (I use black forest)
- 1 round (8 oz Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into four slices
- 3 Tbsp butter, softened
- Spread four bread slices with half of preserves (I just used enough to coat the bread). Layer with ham and cheese. Spread remaining bread with remaining preserves (again I just used enough to coat that piece of bread); place on top. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American