- 20 mini chocolate coated mini donuts (I used an 11.5 oz bag of Hostess Donettes)
- 20 pretzel twists
- 40 white chocolate chips
- a tube of black icing or gel
- 20 red M&M candies or Skittles
- Take a mini donut.
- Carefully saw the pretzel in half with a serrated knife and place in the donut creating the antlers.
- Then place 2 white chocolate chips with the flat side up in the donut creating the eyes. Place a dot of black frosting in the center of each chocolate chip.
- Then place a red M&M or Skittle in the center of the donut to create the reindeer nose. Repeat this process until all reindeer are completed or do it assembly line style and complete them all at once. Makes 20 Reindeer Mini Donuts.