- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Then add the flour, baking powder and salt. Blend until combined. The batter will look similar to cookie dough.
- Press the batter into the greased 9×13 dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until top springs back when pressed. I used the toothpick test to test for donenesss. Makes 24 bars.