- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup coarse graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Whisk in 1 cup of the flour, milk, oil, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Whisk in remaining 1 cup flour just until fully combined.
- Spray a preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until just before golden brown. Stack them with squares of waxed paper or parchment paper in between each waffle.
- Cut waffles in half, place one half back on the from half of the waffle iron, top with marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Top with second half of waffle, close the iron and cook until chocolate melts and marshmallows ooze out. Makes 8 servings.