- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 (12 oz) box golden grahams or 8 cups
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 (1.55 oz) bars milk chocolate, chopped and frozen or 2/3 cup frozen milk chocolate chips
- Grease a 13×9-inch pan.
- In stock pot, melt butter and add in the 10.5 oz bag of marshmallows. Stir until all melted and combined.
- Add in cereal and quickly stir until completely coated. Stir in 1 cup marshmallows and frozen chocolate.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan. Let stand uncovered at least 1 hour, or refrigerate if you prefer a firmer bar.